About the Project
This Application was developed as a prototype for the UK based client. The prototype was to develop to envision the actual product which was meant to change how we use day to day food items. This Application is designed to help its user to manage day to day consumable items. It reminds them of the shelf life of a particular product, uploaded by the, in the app, through mobile reminders. Google Vision was used to read the images & content by encapsulating powerful machine learning models in an easy REST API.
The application is designed to help its users manage day to day consumable items. It reminds them of the shelf life of the particular product, uploaded by them in the app, through mobile reminders. Google vision was used to read the images & content by encapsulating powerful machine learning models in an easy to use REST API.
- Scanning the products and capturing in a user-friendly and back end friendly manner
- User experience standard was to be maintained
- Managing the database and integrating it with the app
How ThinqMagic Helped
- The native app development technology is used to achieve smooth operations of the app in the hand of user and backend as well
- Our dedicated team of designers developed best Us er Interface and provided top stand ard User Experience
- Integrated Google vision to quickly classify and analyz e images uploaded in the request or on Google Cloud Storage.